This blog which writes heavily about the EFCA is preserving what The Bridge Fresno in Fresno, California first communicated to its congregation. This is part of an effort to capture different reactions to the coronavirus pandemic in the United States.
“Medicine heals doubts as well as diseases.”
God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
2 Corinthians 5:21 NIV
This blog which writes about the EFCA and also The Bridge Fresno is preserving what this church first communicated to its congregation about COVID-19. The one advice I would give to people at The Bridge Fresno is that if coronavirus lands you in the ICU of St. Agnes Hospital, Clovis Community, Community Regional Medical Center or Valley Children’s Hopsital don’t ask The Bridge Fresno for prayer. You will be ignored. I learned about this when my Mom was in the last week of her life at St. Agnes Medical Center. You can read more in, “The Bridge Fresno vs. Holy Spirit Catholic Church: Who was More Pastoral?.“
Based on direction from local, state, and national health professionals, all on-campus activities are suspended for the next few weeks. Offices will remain open.
- With all the updates and adjustments to be made, you’ll want to follow our social channels closely.
- We’ll post all of our updates and releases on our website.
What about this Sunday?
- We will have a message posted on Facebook and YouTube this Sunday from Pastor Andrew, and next week 3/22, we’ll be live-streaming a full gathering including worship.
- We want to encourage everyone to meet with their group for these online gatherings. If you don’t have a Group, get together with family and close friends to worship.
What about Kids/Students?
- We will have video curriculum for kids at home starting next Sunday with our first live-stream.
- Since our Students typically come to large gatherings we encourage you to have them join in on the online gatherings as well.
- We are convinced God is going to use this time in jaw-dropping ways, so we want to challenge ourselves to continue to give boldly so we can continue to be that unstoppable united church.
- Giving will be primarily digital for the next few weeks! Give online or text “BRIDGECHURCHFRESNO” to 77977 to give today.
- For any cash or check gifts, you can mail them or drop them off at the front desk during business hours.
P.S. Leave some toilet paper for the rest of us….