If you read this I am asking for your prayers. From those who read this blog from Elverson, Pennsylvania to other parts of the country please pray for my Mom as her medical crisis continues. I know the EFCA reads this blog, so if the EFCA can pray for my Mom my family would appreciate it.
“Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise.”
James 5:13 NIV
Brief post…but my Mom’s medical crisis is continuing. Today was hard as her glucose plunged and my sister brought it back up through glucose tab. We had a close call this morning and I spent a lot of time on the phone encouraging and talking to my sister. We’re trying to mange her diabetes. And we’re speaking with the doctors on call. I have flown back to Fresno, California from Washington, D.C. three times between late December and now to help out. My family needs prayers and support. If you read this can you pray or wish the best for my Mom. My Mom’s name is Romona Bonner. This is what I would ask for:
- Please pray for her diabetes to be managed.
- Please pray that as the diabetes is manged her wounds and open sores from her vasculitis can improve and heal.
- Please pray that my Mom would cooperate and eat like she should and that her appetite is healthy.
- Please pray for my sister Cheryl as she takes care of my Mom from early morning to night.
- For my family to have strength in all of this during this time.
My family is tired and exhausted. But if you can pray that would mean a lot to me and my family. The doctors involved are first rate and the care is good. I love you guys…from the skeptics and atheists, to the pastors who read this, to the people in Elverson, Pennsylvania. If you are a skeptic please wish my Mom well. But all the Christians who read this please say a prayer for my Mom. Thanks guys I love you!