These are additional questions that members of Community Evangelical Free Church (CEFC) should be asking for the Q&A that is upcoming this Sunday. This is the second post of questions that are related to Hurit’s trial and Steve Estes allegedly orchestrating Brock’s divorce.
“Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.”
When justice is done, it brings joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers.
Proverbs 21:15 NIV
With the Community Evangelical Free Church (CEFC) Q&A now three days out, these are some additional questions that members of CEFC should be asking. Merle and David Stoltzfus along with Steve Estes should be able to answer these questions openly. If they can not that should send a warning to the members that this church is going to continue to deceive and be dishonest. Above all it should be remembered that Steve Estes’s son Brock allegedly almost killed a woman in a marriage that was allegedly filled with domestic abuse. It should be remembered that Brock allegedly pointed a gun at his wife and Hurit knows she could be dead. For those of you who have daughters and are members of CEFC let me ask the following question…what if this was your daughter? The Wondering Eagle is asking members to ask these questions at the Q&A this Sunday night.
- Why was there a “secret trial” held inside this church where Hurit was not present, accused and found “guilty”?
- Who wrote the three charges against Hurit for the trial?
- Who was invited to testify at the“trial”?
- How was it determined who would be invited to testify at the trial?
- How was it determined who would be judge at such named “trial”?
- Why were Hurit’s parents, being believers, not invited to such named “trial”?
- How long did the trial last?
- Why did the elders deny Hurit’s request to meet with three board members before the trial?
- What is the Biblical basis for having a trial like this?
- Why did Brock write an email to her lawyer stating that he could sign the divorce papers as soon as the excommunication was over?
- Why when after not being heard for over a year by the elders, and Hurit wrote a letter to the members of the church explaining what happened, did Brock tell multiple people that everything in her letter was true?
- Why did the elders and Steve Estes keep telling members that they don’t know if everything in her letter was true when they knew Brock said everything was true?
- Why was all the focus for the church on Hurit serving divorce papers when Steve Estes and the Elders all knew that Brock wanted the divorced also and eagerly awaited signing them right after the excommunication?
- Was Brock involved with another woman before the divorce?
If any members could email me and share any information about what is shared at this Q&A this writer would appreciate it. Members of CEFC please ponder and ask those questions, as always know that you are loved!